Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cold afternoon ramblings

Today I must confess my blogging is not as often as I would like! I must discipline my self to journal more, it really does make a difference when you can vent for sure! I found that out on my last blog when I was threateneing to bust a cap. Make that a box of caps!! LOL, anyhoo
.
I found that my laptop is done, the motherboard is fried...so I have to probably borrow some funds from my daughter's savings which makes me feel like scat...but I will have the money from income tax returns I pray to pay her back. I hate having to do that...what can't we be better stewards of our money to have a stash for emergencies like this?! Yes, Dave Ramsey... I hear your dripping sarcasm at this moment even though I know you are very gifted with your knowledge of finances...you can be right but very wrong in your tone!

So many things I need to get better at, on a freezing cold day like today, I just wanna stay in the warm covers and zone out. Sure makes my back feel better when I am warm and still but I feel guilty when I just lay there and am not productive with something. I am only two weeks post surgery I know, and when I write that it seems legit...I should be able to chill. Why won't I allow myself to do that in peace?!!

OK, I can't blog anymore nonsense. I need to feed on the word and get some good food to think about instead of my ramblings and my own understanding which is usually NOT what God is thinking for me. So tata for now homeys or whoever may read this besides me. I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment