Thursday, February 9, 2012

Attack!

Ever had one of those days when you just want to spend a few hours in a batting cage, or maybe go to the shooting range and empty a box of ammo? Well, today is that day. Maybe it's because I have been worn down with my chronic back pain and recent surgery that has kept me down more than usual...which isn't much to begin with! Maybe it's the change of the seasons and the temperamental Texas weather. It could be an attack of the ruthless enemy trying to defeat and destroy me (now if you believe in God, then the devil is real too. Just a created being, but still a real threat if ignored).  So now that both printers are down, no explanation or repair- just will not print. Now my laptop with all my info and needed article and documents on it has decided not to turn on at all, I sit here on my iPad (Thank you God & Chuck) and try and figure out what I can get done if anything. I have decided to pray against this thing and ask God to intervene. If He does not, then I must need some face to face time with Him without distractions. I am calmer now, thank you for reading and being there to prevent me from causing more injury to myself by going to a batting cage, or showing up at a shooting range, enraged and screaming insults at the enemy as I bust a few caps! That would feel really good, I believe the endorphins would be countless but I know it wouldn't go over well. Me... A Police Chaplain in the screaming like a wild woman at printers and computers, princes of the power of the air, breaking strongholds of the enemy over my life, work, and home..... You know way out there stuff. But it. Does make for a decent blog.... This is much better.... :D all is well.

1 comment: