Saturday, January 14, 2012

A matter of Lerning

I know what you're thinkin...this girl cannot spell, bless her lil heart. Actually I can spell fairly well. and as I mused about what to title my blogs I decided to use a play on what I consider my two favorite things. Being a Lerner and a Learner. Bit confused?  My married last name is "Lerner" and I consider myself a Learner. Yep, that should splain it all perfectly.

I am a writer in my mind, it's just taking the time to put words on paper or on "e paper" as I am doing now. I have books and videos all written in my head and now I want to start laying some outline down on here to keep the process flowing before I begin to completely lose my focus! I struggle with journaling too so I hope to use this cool little tool to help me that as well. I read a few blogs and it seems that is what they are mostly, a journal of sorts. I have some high goals this year under the generic heading of self improvement, and I want to start with what has eternal purposes more than the temporary ones.

Thus the beginning of Lerning...working on the rebuilding of being a Learned Lerner that disciplines herself to write it down!

Yep, since it is now 2 am I think this is a good start. I am going to date these to and keep myself accountable. If you are reading this, I can always use another reminderer...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment